1. Six things that shows the world has become globalised.
2. Six things that shows the world has not become globalised.
3. Six causes of globalisation.
4. Six impacts of globalisation in LEDCs / NICs.
5. Six impacts of globalisation in MEDCs.
6. Three reasons for Colonialism.
7. Six positives of TNCs.
8. Six positives for global manufacturing shifting from Europe and America to the Tiger Economies of Asia.
9. Four positives and two negatives of Trade Blocs.
10. Four reasons why tennis balls are indicators of globalisation.
11. What does the ‘IMF’ stand for?
12. List three main aims of the World Bank and IMF.
13. List two ways that the World Bank and IMF differ from Oxfam.
13. Six social positives of the globalistion of manufacturing and tertiary industry.
14. Six economic positives of the globalisation of manufacturing and tertiary industry.
15. Three enviro. positives and three enviro. negatives of the globalisation of manu. and tertiary industry.
16. Six things about the car manufacturing industry.
17. Six things about China and internal migration.
18. Six things about Vietnam and transplant factories.
19. Six things about India.
20. Six things about Ecuador.
21. Six things about Kenya.